Thursday, May 10, 2018

IB19 Sweet Treats


Happy Thursday, peeps!  It's time for another Inspired By challenge, and this is another "sweet"one!!  My card was easy peasy, thanks to a past Paper Pumpkin kit called Sprinkled with Love.  I felt guilty, it was so easy!  I paired some of the elements from the PP kit with a card from the Color Me Happy Project Kit for my delicious card:


And here's Laurel's prompt:


I stamped the sentiment on the donut shape with some Soft Suede ink, then just went through my sequin stash and "sprinkled" some on!  I added some gold twine to finish it off...it really didn't need too much more!


 I sure hope that you will be inspired to play with our sweet challenge this week!  Check out all the other DT creations at the IB blog, too!

Cassidy got her first belt last night....I have no idea what the different colors represent, but she likes doing it and that's all that matters!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sprinkled with Love (past Paper Pumpkin)
Card stock & Papers     Color Me Happy Project Kit card, Paper Pumpkin donut
 Ink Soft Suede
Accessories Sequins from my stash, Gold Twin from Color Me Happy Project Kit, Dimensionals
Tools    

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Quick and easy, and CUTE enough to eat, LeAnne! I love the shape your sweet donut gives to your card!
=]

Laurel said...

I love your card!

Kampin' Karen said...

Cute card. I've only used that PP kit once.

Dawn Tidd said...

So cute! Great way to use your PP cards. I no longer subscribe but love seeing what others make with them. Cassidy looks very serious there, guess they have to be. Glad she's enjoying time!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Congratulations Cassidy! Keep up the great work!

~Sue M.

Jan Clothier said...

So adorable and sweet! What a great idea for a card.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card and yummy too! Congrats to Cassidy!