Thursday, April 12, 2018

IB15 Kitties Singin in the Rain


Hi everyone!  Thursday's here....almost the weekend...and time for another cute Inspired By challenge!  I went clean and simple, bright and colorful today!  Whatcha think?!


The photo inspiration that Laurel gave us was really similar to the Retro Rubber one here, so instead of using the boots, I decided to use the colors as my inspiration:


I recently got this adorable 6x6 pad from Crate Paper called Cute Girl, and it IS cute!  I used a piece of striped paper for the background, a little print for my sentiment piece and check out these little kitties:


Another piece was used for a diecut heart!


And guess what!  NO stamping...the sentiment is a sticker from SRM!  I also used the CAS Colours and Sketches sketch for this week....not sure if it fits their CAS requirement, but it's pretty minimal!

I sure hope that you'll play with our Inspired By challenge this week....you can use any element or color from the photo, it's not limited to the subject!!  Be sure to check out what the DT came up with as well!

I kept forgetting to share the "professional" photo from Cassidy's recent Father/Daughter dance:


She's getting so grown up (sniff sniff)!!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps None
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Cute Girl DSP (Crate Paper)
 Ink None
Accessories Glimmer Dots, Stickers by SRM
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil'Inker), Bundle of Stitched Shapes Dies (Simon Says Stamp), Dimensionals

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love seeing all these darling patterned papers, LeAnne! LOve the kitties, and you've managed to use every color in this darling photo!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable......so bright and cheery! Love the kitties! And oh that Miss C......gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Beautiful photo from the father/daughter dance.

Dawn Tidd said...

I think this is as cute as can be! Love the papers and those kitties on it are adorable. Bright and cheery and so much fun to look at, couldn't be better!

Kampin' Karen said...

The colors and inspiration photo remind me of your beautiful Cassidy. Great job!

samantha's cards said...

This is an adorable card, I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Danni Reid said...

THIS is so, so cute, I love the kitties too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this little cats are too cute, what a cheerful card LeAnne! She is growing up so fast, what a sweet photo of the two of them!

Patricia Hays said...

Your card is really cute and cheery! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S.