Tuesday, July 18, 2017

SIP108 Fabulous Florals


Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It's time for another Stamp Ink Paper challenge....Fabulous Florals!  

Image may contain: text
My go-to florals lately are Beautiful Bouquet....I stamped a background with some elements from Butterfly Basics, and then stamped and diecut a lot of flowers:


This set makes such a pretty bouquet!


And there's even a little tag & bow...the matching Bouquet Bunch framelits make it easy peasy!  I even added a little pink washi tape from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit....so sweet!


I hope you play along with us....I know you love florals!  And here are my loves:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful Bouquet, Butterfly Basics, Touches of Texture
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake
 Ink So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories Washi Tape (July Paper Pumpkin)
Tools     Big Shot, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful bouquet, beautiful girls!

Dawn Tidd said...

Gorgeous bouquet, so summery. I love the texture you added to the background and the Washi tape looks great too. Looks like two happy, sweet gals to me!

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! So many incredible cards on your blog while I was away. Today's bouquet is so pretty. Almost as pretty as your loves! The teeny polka dot bikini is super cute and I love the watermelon card. But most of all I love seeing pictures of Cassidy!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

The perfect set for this challenge - love your vintage background and washi tape addition too - must remember to give that a go!