Monday, March 20, 2017

Thanks a Bunch

 

Hi everyone!  Happy Spring!  I have a very quick little card today....I didn't get much stamping done this weekend, but I did manage to make a thank you for a customer, using Basket Bunch!  There are so many possibilities with this set, but these little carrots just cracked me up! Pinterest is full of examples, I can't wait to play around with it some more!


I stamped the carrots in Basic Black ink and watercolored them with Cool Cucumber, Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie inks, diecut them, then mounted them on some Stitched Shapes ovals:


They make me smile!  Thanks for popping in today!

One more little snow picture...it's melting slowly, but while Grampy was shoveling out, Cassidy insisted on helping, and we didn't discourage her!


Mostly she just shoveled it under the shed, LOL!

Enjoy your day!

Project Details--All Products SU Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Basket Bunch
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Peekaboo Peach, In Color DSP (Cool Cucumber)
 Ink Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Cool Cucumber, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Basket Builder Framelits, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I think this is perfectly done, perfectly sweet!

Kampin' Karen said...

If I were a bunny, I'd be after those carrots. Cute!

Wendy said...

Such a great card, LeAnne! I have used this set quite a bit but never used the carrot and after seeing this adorable card....I have too! Love how CAS this is and the use of the Stitched Shapes Framelits!!!! So simple yet packs a punch! Love it! TFS and enjoy the first day of spring!! WooHoo! :)

Joan V said...

Oooh, I love this. What a fun card to send to someone who is foodie.

JoAnn said...

Cute card and a cute photo of Cassidy.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, those carrots are cute!! I'm smitten with this card LeAnne! Cassidy looks cute in her pink snow gear! Hope Penelope likes her snow pants when she gets older. She refused to let her mommy put them on to go play in the snow! Maybe next year.

stampwithsandy said...

Oh my gosh I love this, LeAnne! Those little carrots are so cute!