Monday, August 15, 2016

PPA313 and MTS137 Thank You


Hi peeps!  I am squeaking in this card using the Pals Paper Arts colors and Match the Sketch sketch just under the wire!

PPA-313-Aug11

I pulled out Swirly Bird and created some of my own DSP using the challenge colors.  I heat-embossed a large and small flower in white on Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach cardstock, then diecut some leaves and the border with some Flourish dies:


Since I had my white craft ink and embossing powder out, I went ahead and embossed the sentiment (Flourishing Phrases) as well!  The final touch was horizontal piece embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder!


 Cassidy is back home from vacation and back to her creative self!  This time she drew a picture for her aunt (instead of eating her dinner in the background!):


It's a drawing of our sweet old kitty, Pumpkin....and Cassidy is petting her!  She hasn't quite grasped "proportion" yet....Pumpkin sort of looks like she might be a tiger, LOL!


Thanks for checking us out today!

7 comments:

Peggy Noe said...

Cassidy has some good colors in her picture. It looks like she's making a project for the color challenge!! Love your card LeAnne, especially the embossed panel with the die cut panel at the top! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Colleen Begley said...

Oh WOW, LeAnne! This is so gorgeous! Great take on the color challenge. So, so pretty. Cassidy is a budding artist.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm not sure which order your posts are supposed to be read, but in my order of reading: you've saved the best for last! OH LeAnne, these colors are just perfection to my own little eye!!! Pink, orange AND gray? OUtstanding!!! xx
=]

Katy McGloin said...

Wow, LeAnne! Love this card. Beautiful "designer" paper with gorgeous die cut and embossed details. Thanks so much for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week. (I adored seeing Cassidy playing along side of you... :)

Brian King said...

Such fun energy on this card, LeAnne! I love how you've showcased this set and dies. Thanks for playing along with this week's Color Challenge at the Pals Paper Arts.

Lisa Kind said...

What a beautiful card LeAnne! You really used the colors to perfection!

Lisa Elton said...

What a PRETTY card!! Love the colors and all of those swirly flowers. Cassidy's drawing looks like refrigerator art to me!!