Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CYCI102 and SIP30 Thank You


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I needed a few thank you cards and I went to my go-to favorite stamp set of this year's SAB selection, What I Love!  I used the color palette from Stamp Ink Paper for this week:

SIP 30 Color Challenge 800

and the sketch from Can You Case It:

CYCI#102
And here we go:


I used some retired SU DSP and cut out around the scallops for my background panel, then used the smallest layer of the floral image from What I Love, and randomly stamped in Pink Pirouette on some Whisper White cardstock to make a background for the main panel.  I also stamped some gold speckles and small pink flowers as well.  Then I stamped the main floral image in Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals and Rose Red:


I heat embossed the sentiment on Strawberry Slush, and the leaves on Gold Foil paper with Gold Encore ink and Gold embossing powder.  I finished it off with a gold mat, gold twine, and a little bit of Timeless Texture stamping on the face of the Crumb Cake card.  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy thought it would be fun to put her dolls in her baby car seat.....but she couldn't resist climbing in herself!!


She's just a wee bit too big!  Time flies, right?

10 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

Times sure does fly - sometimes I wish it would slow down so I can catch my breath;)
This card today is so pretty. The Strawberry Slush is so luscious. I love the way you tucked the leaves behind the flower - so creative.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!! I have that set on the way....can't wait til it gets here!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Dena Rekow said...

Great job, LeAnne!! I just love how pretty your card turned out! Thanks so much for joining us for our Color Challenge this week at Stamps, Ink, Paper!

Eva Bussom said...

Thank you so much for joining CYCI this week :) Eva

Amber said...

Lovely card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card LeAnne, love the splatters and speckles!! Cassidy is just too much fun, what a great photo!

Terri said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week!

Gingin said...

LeAnne this is such a pretty card. I absolutely love the Rose Red and Strawberry Slush together!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

AJ Bodine said...

Leann, gorgeous colors, I love the touches of gold and that flower! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at CYCI this week!

AJ Bodine, DT

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! Your subtle background stamping really makes your flower pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our color challenge!