Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Birthday

DSCF1786

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Back to our regular schedule this week…I love having Monday off, but it does mess up your internal clock! 

Stampin’Up! has a beautiful card kit called Watercolor Wishes….you can use the elements to make the cards shown in the kit, but I wanted to “color outside the box”, so to speak!  I had this piece of Soft Sky cardstock embossed and unused, sitting on my desk, and I love it paired with Basic Black, so I pulled out one of the banners from the kit, stamped the sentiment on the front, then added some washi tape and a few of the floral punch-outs.  I added some sequins and popped it all up on the embossed piece, then added a simple BB mat:

LeAnne Pugliese Celebrate Watercolor Wishes Card Kit Stampin Up Birthday

Easy as can be!  Thanks for visiting today!

Taking AJ for a walk!

DSCF1662

DSCF1663

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card.
Cassidy looks like she is having lots of fun.

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh, so lovely! The heart background adds such nice texture. I love the bit of washi tape under the flower as well!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card today LeAnne! I like your design. Those holidays do throw the clock off!! I'll be off all week LOL!!