Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Circle Card Valentine

DSCF7795

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Brrrr, it sure is cold!  Makes me want to snuggle up with my Valentine, LOL!  Here’s a vintage, layered-up fancy schmancy Valentine card for the Kraft Journal’s Valentine challenge this week:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Circle Card Valentine Stampin Up

I used a plethora of stuff from my stash; some Jenny Bowlin papers, some corrugated diecuts, some shabby seam binding and some stamped images, most of which are from my favorite SU valentine set, P.S. I Love You!  It’s all combined on a Circle Card diecut of Crumb Cake.  Here’s a close-up of the front circular portion:

DSCF7796

The lower front portion:

DSCF7797

And the inside circular portion, using January’s Paper Pumpkin stamp set:

DSCF7798

I haven’t made one like this for a while; it was fun!

Cassidy started gymnastics last night!  She called me afterwards and told me all the things she did….and she loved it!  Here she is all dressed in her outfit!

DSCF7791

Enjoy your day!

17 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

wow wow wow ~ the most beautiful valentine card EVER!!!! Can I CAS this ~ Have a wonderful day LeAnne ~ go Cassidy!!! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

A feast for the eyes! Beautiful and interesting!

*Vicki* said...

What an awesome card LeAnne!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card design and wonderful color combo!

jengd said...

Fabulous card! And go Cassidy! :)

Linda Callahan said...

You are the vintage master! Absolutely fabulous.......love everything about it - and on it!

Bev Gomez said...

Wow is right, geesh, if the person that gets that card doesn't feel loved, something must be wrong with them. Cassidy is getting so big. So cute.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card! I love Kraft and red and all the lovely layering you did on this card.

JoAnn said...

Love your vintage fancy Valentine Card. Lovely layers.
Cassidy is so cute and getting so big.

Bonnie said...

Love this, LeAnne! What a cute gymnast!

lisa808 said...

Love, love, love your card!!! Oh my, Cassidy is growing up so fast.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love how you pull everything together! It is such a lovely card! Cassidy is such a sweetheart. Just love watching her grow!
Cheers!
Jennifer

Lisa Elton said...

Oozing with love and Valentine prettiness! Cassidy looks snappy in her gymnastics outfit!

From Heels To Houseshoes said...

Totally random (LOVE THE CARD! Looking for ideas for my son's card to his GF) but how did you get the bible verse at the side? Is it random and changes? Sorry to bother you I know you are a busy gal :)

Babette said...

Beautiful card and thanks for joining the Kraft Journal challenge.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous......so full of vintage goodness. The colours are wonderful and I so love all the hearts and extra embellishments. That scrunchy bow is beautiful. I Love this card LeAnne!
Good to hear how much Cassidy loved her first gymnastics class. She look adorable in her outfit.

Dawn Tidd said...

Fantabulous card, LeAnne! It took me a few to study all the embellishments. It's just beautiful and the recipient will surely feel special!