Saturday, March 23, 2013

STB11

DSCF3411
I had some unexpected free stamping time yesterday, so I pulled out some pretty MME papers to use with the Seize the Birthday sketch:
I could go crazy with all the prints and patterns, but I finally decided on these:
DSCF3410
I stamped a Papertrey flower on some white paper in Rich Razzleberry---another color I haven’t used in AGES----and used sponges to ink it with Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry, then fussy-cut it out.  The leaves were cut freehand, sponging the edges, then I folded them in half and ran them through my crimper for a fun 3D effect.
DSCF3410-001
I stamped the flower again over my inside sentiment, this time using Pretty in Pink:
DSCF3412
This also qualifies for the Catered Crop Flower Power challenge this week!  And since I already had the papers on my desk, I made another card with a similar layout, punching a flower out of some of the coordinating paper:
DSCF3424
That little flower looked a little bare, so I added a ladybug from the Itty Bitties set…sorry, I am hooked on those little images!
DSCF3425
Thanks for peeking in today!
The only way I could get Cassidy to eat her Cheerios last week:
DSCF2353
DSCF2356
DSCF2363

13 comments:

Kara said...

love that big flower!

Michelle said...

Wow..... both cards are amazing! Love the colorful combinations and the card interior detail!

Renee said...

Beautiful!

Bev Gomez said...

Very very cute cards LeAnne and your polymer card is darling. My youngest sister should be here in a bit for the weekend. Cassidy's grin is so charming. Hugs, Bev

jimlynn said...

Oh, I love the different patterned papers on here and they work so well with the cards! Gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week!
Lynn

Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring on your first flower! Very pretty!

Lesley said...

Beautiful colours LeAnne and the leaves on the first card look great, love the crinkly look!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Hugs,
Lesley

Darlene Gabriel said...

Look at that sweet face and such a fun way to eat cheerios.
These cards are gorgeous. I love the fun papers you've used. The flower and leaves on the birthday one are beautiful - love the crimping.

Bonnie said...

Such beautiful papers and flowers! Bright and gorgeous!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty! Thanks for sharing it at the Catered Crop Challenge, and please consider stopping by to also share with us at Word Art Wednesday. It would be a blessing to have you join us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Karen

Allisa said...

Gorgeous set of cards! LOVE the colors!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh this is stunning! Love that big flower and that cute floral paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday! :)

Rose said...

beautiful cards and yahoo for free time :)So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.