Saturday, September 15, 2012

TSSC237

DSCF8262

Just a quick little post tonight; my friend’s son and DIL had their first son!!!  I couldn’t wait to use these fun MME papers to congratulate them!

DSCF8261

This uses MaryJo’s  Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 237:

I found the cute rickrack at a yard sale this summer; maybe I should have made the scallop circle the same color!  Oh well!  Thanks for popping in!

DSCF8263

I found a couple pictures on my spare camera from earlier in the summer:

100_5828

100_5827

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute card!! Love the animals in the dump truck :) Cassidy is getting so big and looks very grownup in this picture - no more toddler, you now have a preschooler :)

Bev Gomez said...

OMG darling card my friend. Dang I haven't been able to stamp since Friday. I wish I could hang out with you and Cassie. Love the darling pics and the pennant pic of here she is growing up so fast. Geesh you are making me feel like I will have to send her birthday presents. LOL! Have a good day. Hugs, Bev

Linda Callahan said...

Love all the bright colors in the card and in Cassidy's picture!

Linda said...

Love how all your colors match - your card and Cassidy!!!! Such a great boy card.

MJ said...

What a darling card this is. I bought this set months ago and have not used it at all. You make me want to get it out. I absolutely adore what you did with it. And of course Cassidy is just the cutest! My goodness. Your pictures of her are fabulous, what type of camera are you using! Incredible pictures. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! This is absolutely adorable! LOVE all your fussy cut, little elements, and the angle of your patterned papers adds such interest! Too cute!

Linda said...

Oh I love all the bright colors of this post. Very pretty. Love that truck.