Friday, August 5, 2011

CCMC161 & F4A76

DSCF4137

Just a quick post today—my card for a couple of challenges; first the color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:

ccmc161

and the Free For All challenge 76 today at SCS is to use itty bitty flowers.  So here we go:

DSCF4136

I pulled out a piece of retired Brides specialty paper, wheeled the Music Notes across it (it smudged, of course), then stamped my image from  Four Frames and added my flowers from the floral punch included in the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I was in a hurry to get this out in the mail and despite the “CAS-ness” of it, and the fact that I used my stamp-a-ma-jig, I still managed to stamp my sentiment off-kilter.  I stamped it again on a scrap and used my Word Window punch to punch it out and glued it over top.  Sigh.  

DSCF4137-1

I still think it’s pretty and I hope the recipient will too!  That’s it for today!

DSCF4109-1

Wee Details:

  • Stamps:  Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Music Notes Wheel
  • Paper:  Old Olive, Basic Black, Brides Specialty Paper, Daffodil Delight
  • Ink:  Basic Black, Stazon, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
  • Acc:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Aquapainter, Bird Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/8 Circle Punch

18 comments:

Donna C. said...

Can she get any cuter??? I think she is so adorable!!

Marisa said...

Great card - love the horizontal strip of music score. Great pic of your granddaughter too - love those blue eyes.

Deb said...

I love your card!! I love the clean, crisp and simple look of your card! The little flowers are perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Cheryl M. said...

Love your card. I love itty bitty flowers. You make me think I need that bird punch, because the leaf is so useful, even more so than the bird!
That is a great Cassidy moment, too.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this card - I am a CAS fan always - this is just perfect! And that little one just gets cuter!

scrappingnana said...

I think it is pretty also and I am sure the recipient will love it
Love the pic of your granddaughter. She really is growing.

Denise Willerton said...

well I lOVE your card and the fact that you used your word window for the sentiment ~ it makes it pop ~ brilliant plan LeAnne! have a wonderful weekend *hugs*
also love your little blue eyes...well, big blue eyes!!!

Linda said...

I think it is very pretty and I like the sentiment punched out. It stands out better. Very pretty card LeAnne.
That Cassidy has so much personality. Such a sweet picture.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

How Cute... oh yeah so is the Card!!! lol I love the little flowers.

Hugs
Shirley

Cathymac said...

This card and the colors are fabulous, LeAnne! That's what I love about stamping...there's always a way to fix the blunders! LOL! What an adorable shot of Cassidy!

Renee said...

Beautiful card….love it! Now Cassidy…how cute is she!! What a sweet face and smile!

Jean McKenzie said...

This is such a clean and great card LeAnne!! Love the little flowers and the bird!

Nance Leedy said...

Fabulous CAS card LeAnne! Love the subtle bride DSP background and the music notes are lovely! But that yellow birdie and sweet little flowers steal the card and those baby blues could steal your heart! So glad you could join us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Debbie Henderson said...

So cute how you used this stamped image. The little tiny flowers are so cute! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is fantastic! I love every detail on this card. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Lisa Martz said...

I really do love this card! Clean and simple! Easy to do at a workshop! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Mary Brown said...

Simply SWEET! Both you card and Cassidy! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

LeAnne...you have mega talent, girl! LOVE the clean and crisp feel to your card...so classy! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!