Friday, June 17, 2011

DS6 It’s Your Day

DSCF0043-2

My friend Arielle finds the best sketches!  This one is #6 from The Deconstructed Sketch:

DS6

and it was perfect for the masculine birthday card I needed for this weekend; the guy has been in the military, so I thought this vintage image from Artistic Outpost would make a fun card for him:

DSCF0041-1

Since my image was square, I substituted that for the circular element of the sketch; the stars and sentiment are from PTI’s Star Prints; the dp is SU and Graphic 45. 

DSCF0044

Thanks for visiting today!

DSCF0028

  • Stamps:  Hero, Artistic Outpost; Star Prints, PTI
  • Paper:  Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy & Cherry Cobbler Patterns DP; Graphics 45 Vintage Christmas DP
  • Ink:  Crumb Cake, Buckaroo Blue, Cherry Cobbler
  • Acc:  Large & Small Star Punches, Cording, Dimensionals, Daubers, Brad

9 comments:

Kim H. said...

Absolutely love this card. That little boy is adorable. Which stamping company has that little boy. THank you for sharing the card. I just love to look at it! :)

scrappingnana said...

Great masculine card. Love the colors and design. TFS

barb mann said...

LOVE this LeAnne! What a nice layout. Got to search for that image as if I need more...

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of this sketch!!

judy anderson said...

The photos of that little girl brightens my day.

Renee said...

Love this card LeAnne…patriotic…my favorite!
Thank you for the package…can't wait to get it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love everything about this one LeAnne! The sketch, the accent, the stamped image...fabulous all around! Hugs! :)

Jen Shults said...

Your card is wonderful! Thank you so much for participating in this weeks Deconstructed Sketch!

Heather said...

I really love this card! Nice job!!